Tuesday, March 24, 2009

We love our Grandkids!


Grandpa's getting pretty brave in his old age. . .He NEVER lets me give him a shave. I think he is trying to "bond" with Sammy.







We had an impromtu sleepover last night when Jared (these three's baby brother) wound up in the hospital overnight because of his oxygen levels. Once again Grandpa is the man as he helped them build the tent and got the movie all set up. He even slept upstairs with them. I, on the other hand stayed up way too late attempting to better my wordtwist score.

We often wish that ALL of our grandkids lived in town. We are so thankful we get to see them all as often as we do.

We hope all of you have a wonderful Spring Break. . . . .we will be breaking later.

7 comments:

Skousen Seven said...

I'm so glad you liked my no bake cookies!! Looks like alot of fun at your house recently. Its so nice that the grandkids can bond with you both. Happy spring break to you too.

SAC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SAC said...

Impromptu sibling-is-in-the-emergency-room-sleepovers are the best. For those of us who aren't in the emergency room, at least. Somehow, my ability to be patient seems to ratchet up in situations like those, and that tends to make such visits a nicer experience for everyone.

Hope the little one is doing better.

Team Seguritan said...

I want to send my kids to your house...who should I send to the hospital to get that? Just Kidding. Looks like lots of fun, and I'm glad Jared is feeling better.

Katie

The Gwynns said...

Dad, if I come visit can I shave your face? Well, I guess that wouldn't be as cute... and it doesn't really sound all that appealing! :) Glad you guys have the grandkids close... I am sure they love it just as much as you guys do!

Becky Montoya Wright said...

When Sam told me he shaved grandpa, I wasn't sure what exactly that meant. Now I know.

{Bryanna} said...

HAPPY REAL BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! I hope its a great one!!! Lots of love
:) Bryanna