Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy B-day to ME.







Okay, I realize it wasn't really my actual birthday. . . . so I'm not really 60 . . . yet. However, can I just say we had the best party last Friday night? My long time friend (I've known her since Jr. High!!) Lucy Frost surprised me by coming!! You can sort of tell by my crazy face. All the kids but Troy were able to make it. Kimmy flew in from Indiana unexpectedly (No thanks to Shell Bell). There were special songs and dances and lots of laughing. We found out that 40 is about all the living room will comfortably hold! Thanks again to all who attended. I am STILL smiling!!
I may post a comedy/song that Justin did on facebook. I waited and waited for it to upload here but it would not. If you are related it will be worth all 7 minutes. . . let me know what you think!

8 comments:

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Totally fun! You have a great family! I came home feeling like I needed to have more fun time with my kids! Thanks for your great example!

Becky Montoya Wright said...

It was a blast!! Can't wait for 70. Do we have to wait?

Justin said...

Best party ever! I'm glad your kids like to do stuff like that because it was a lot of fun.

Stacy said...

That last comment was actually from me...

Team Seguritan said...

I'm glad stacy clarified because I wasn't believing Justin could be serious. But your kids really do like to do fun stuff, maybe because of the Kick Booty mom! Hurray for getting older! 70 will be a blast!

katie

Becky Montoya Wright said...

Leaving an extra comment, since you are my one faithful reader/commentor. Seriously can't get over how much fun the party was. Hard to focus. So glad to be a part of this family. We are currently accepting applications for additional family members, btw. Always room for more :)

aprilhoyt said...

how fun!! Well...Happy Birthday!

The Gwynns said...

Awesome party! I am so glad I was able to make it (thanks Austin for supporting me so I could go!). Love you guys and am very grateful for our family! It's been a long time since I have laughed that hard!