Thursday, March 12, 2009

A few shots from the last couple of weeks.

Yeah for Uncle Randy and his ride in the Semi. . . we all squeezed in . . .all 9 of us.


I didn't know I raised a cowboy, either. . . but he wasn't going to post this photo so I did. His business partners and staff donned the cowboy get-ups to participate in the POLAR BEAR plunge to raise money for Special Olympics. . .It was FREEZING that day.





Proof that SOMEBODY loves Kim and Austin since they moved to Indiana. . .Leigh and Randy spent a night with them on the cross country trip. (I want to go too.)




Man does not live by bread alone but. . . having a house filled with that sweet smell can certainly calm the troubled beast. Good Job, Heidi.

1 comment:

Miss Tailor said...

The walls in our house seem so white! I cannot wait until we get to paint! It will be such a fun day... maybe that is when you can come visit... on painting day and we will go crazy!!

I like Eric's outfit... quite the cowboy!