Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Summer may be here!!

I have placed a photo of our back flower/vegetable garden. . . As proof that the weather is finally warming up. We are enjoying summer and once again find ourselves in the position of having to keep a request for moisture close to our hearts and lips. We are saddened by the reports of devastation that the spring storms are wreaking across the nation. We pray for those affected to find comfort and peace and love during these difficult moments.

Now, on to more trivial mundane concerns.



I have been annoyed with my hair getting just a little too long so I took the scissors to the front a couple of weeks ago, however, the back was still too long and mangy looking (I presume, although I really don't ever see it very well). I decided that someone in my family ought to be brave enough to give the back a cut and I was right!! Surrounded by family and my eleven year old grand daughter was the bravest. (Perhaps even a little braver than I). She was very confident giving the cut. She was snipping and snipping all the while humming softly. I think she just may have the knack.

2 comments:

DeEdra said...

I pay $50.00 a pop to get my hair trimmed. Maybe Jocelyn will give me a better deal. That is if I get brave enough to let her do it.

Tracy said...

You could always do what I did several years ago (after one chemo treatment) and just BUZZ the whole thing. It taught me that there are worse things than being bald!!! Loved how easy it was! Your granddaughter is BEAUTIFUL! Your hair was great! Hope all is well in your world. Tracy