Thursday, April 3, 2008

Quick catch up

We did spend Easter up in Utah with our oldest and youngest children. We actually stayed at Kim and Austin's. I cooked some stuff for her since they both are so busy with work and school. I'm glad they found it tasty. Becky and Tom were in Orem, as well. What a fun time we had.
The week prior we spent a little time with Hampton (bearded dragon), Daisy (big dog) and Cocoa (little dog) at Justin and Stacy's while they were on a Greek Vacation. I have some pictures and will try to get some on the blog later.
We have SPRING and Leigh has been so busy working out in the yard. It has really paid off as it looks so nice. We replanted some Iris and hope they will pull through for us.
On May 17 we will be traveling to Rocky Point. We are looking for up to four people to come and spend a little time with us from the 20th to 23rd if anyone is interested. Justin and Stacy will be with us for the first few days. We hope it is warm.

5 comments:

ddd said...

Glad your yard is in good shape. Ours is still a few weeks from "good". Have a good trip. It sounds like fun.

The Gwynns said...

I want to go!! We will see what happens in our lives within the next few weeks, who knows! :)

Team Seguritan said...

okay, on the gardening thing. How do I know which ones to clip back? Do I just pick one? Maybe I'll take a picture and you can tell me.

Katie

Tommy and Jill said...

It was way fun to see you all. I would love to join you in Mexico, don't know that it would work out though :( Looking forward to seeing you again soon. Maybe I'll get my call this go around :)

Justin said...

What do we need to do to get more people to come to Rocky Point? Everybody knows the funnest time will be had while Stacy and I are there. Kimmie you guys should surely come down for a few days.