Thursday, July 3, 2008

Who says it's hot in PHX?


I arranged for Leigh and his boys to have a Boy's Weekend. I don't know how many times Leigh has asked why they (the guys) don't ever get to have one since I often get to go to the "Girl's Week" activities my sisters and I plan for us and our daughters. I arranged a week at our time share in Scottsdale and informed everyone about three months ago. As it turned out, none of the boys could make it; so there you go. . . I went down after a couple of days so Leigh wouldn't be too lonely. To be fair, some of the kids were able to bring their families by for a day visit or even a couple of nights stay and it was nice to share the resort with them. Kawika, Katie's baby boy, was really into the grapes and I liked this picture so I'm sharing it with you.
I hope your summer is holding a few fun vacation moments. They are wonderful.

3 comments:

The Gwynns said...

I love that Dad didn't even care that no boys were able to go... he's just ok with going with the flow even if it means he gets to hang out all by himself! Cute picture!

Team Seguritan said...

Jada loves that recipe that you shared, even though we haven't made them yet. She really wants to. And that is one cute kid on your blog.

KT

DeEdra said...

What a cute little guy! And the grapes look pretty good too!