Saturday, February 16, 2008

Big thanks!!

Many "Big Thanks" come to mind this week.

The biopsy was not malignant, however, there may still be surgery in my future, depending on what the doctor decides. I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers that were offered in my behalf.

Our drought-ridden Lakeside has been the recipient of lots of snow in the past week. It is just lovely to walk outside on a post snowstorm day. Everything is enveloped in the sparkly white. I've thought often of the line from "The Wintry Day, Descending To Its Close" (a little sung but very powerful hymn) "as though, twere Nature's hand had spread the pall, a symbol of forgiveness unto all." The atonement wipes our sins away. A beautiful truth.

My daughter Katie has posted pictures from her computer to our blog!! I appreciate that. I'm pretty sure my computer will work if I just get the correct settings on my control panel somewhere. Until then, I can email them to her and she will take care of it.

Those a just a few of my thanks. Have a great week.

4 comments:

Team Seguritan said...

We are so glad that you're cancer free. yesterday I was trying to get Jada to eat her dinner and she said, "It's okay, if I don't like it then I'll just fast for grandma." Made me laugh and so I had to explain that fasting didn't mean not eating yucky food ;-)

LOVE ME
KT :)

Justin said...

we are super glad too. you hve been in our thoughts and prayers. it's good to know that kt is taking care of your blog pix. we'll see you in a few weeks.

Tracy Scussel said...

HELLO! Sooooooooo glad to see you are a blogger, too!!It took my kids harassing me to do it, but I am having fun! What biopsy??? We will be in Israel( if we are lucky ) on May 17th. We are going with my cousin. BUT SERIOUSLY,,, Love to see/hear from you.

Tracy Scussel said...

Hey, it's me again. I was trying to put your blogspot on my "links"list, but not sure I have it right. Our kids would love to check our your kids' blogs......blah,blah... What is your blogspot address?